Find out how to bring the Waste to Wealth Commitment to life in your organisation.
Following on from our highly successful Scotland’s Waste to Wealth event on 19 February, Business in the Community are holding a follow up event for businesses to find out more about how to bring the Waste to Wealth Commitment to life in your organisation.
Aims and objectives of the event
- Be inspired by and learn from the stories of organisations leading in resource productivity and circularity
- Understand how to get off the starting block or build on existing initiatives - mapping out your resource use, waste and stakeholders, identifying where you can have greatest impact, and developing an action plan for your organisation
- Consider what kinds of resource productivity and waste targets you might set and how they will help you to achieve financial, environmental and social benefits.
- Consider how you might work with your value chain (suppliers and customers) to achieve greater resource productivity and circularity
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and learn how to do that successfully
15:10 A Call to action
15:30 The Waste to Wealth Commitments
16:00 Inspiring examples
16:20 Creating your journey
17:00 Event Close
Libby Sandbrook, Head of Circular Economy, Business in the Community
Light refreshments will be served
This event is open to everyone and is aimed at business practitioners and leaders with a responsibility for Sustainability, Procurement and Operations
Booking and further information
Contact Tracey Little, Events Co-ordinator.