An interactive event sharing the latest trends in UK responsible business, hot off the press from the first data set of the Responsible Business Tracker®. There will also be an opportunity to question and learn from the experiences of other responsible business practitioners.
- To share best practice in responsible business
- To share in-depth learning and insight drawn from the Tracker
- Professor Ian Thompson, Centre Director of the Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business at The University of Birmingham, will share his thoughts on what the insights mean for responsible business.
- Anna Ma, Inspirational Business Manager: Operations and Environment, Sky, will share Sky’s view on what the insights mean for responsible business.
- Maria-Jose Subiela, Business in the Community's Director of Global Goals will share BITC’s view on the ‘State of the Nation of Responsible Business’.
This event is for Business in the Community Members only and is designed for Responsible Business Practitioners.
Places at this event will be limited and allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis but we will be operating a waiting list. To book your place or for further details, please email RBTracker@bitc.org.uk .