Find out how to use your strategy to embed leadership at all levels in your organisation.
You will consider how responsible business impacts all functions and levels of seniority. This covers employee engagement, responsible investment, supply chains and responsible sales and marketing. You will also learn about different approaches to responsible business governance to ensure a whole organisation approach. You will leave with specific, practical actions to improve engagement at all levels of your organisation.
By the end of this module, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the ways in which responsible business can strengthen employee engagement
- Discuss the importance of organisational context
- Identify practical actions and opportunities to improve engagement
- Plan how to measure engagement
- Devise a strategy for engaging employees through corporate responsbility (CR)
Who should attend?
This training is relevant to professionals with some understanding of responsible business practices who are looking to build their skills and expertise. The programme can also be used to refresh plans and gain ideas from current business methods.
Price per individual module
- BITC members £640 +VAT
- Non-members £800 +VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, please contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk
Please note, full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.