Members of the Race Leadership Team provide business leadership by building the movement of companies committed to improving their impact on responsible employment practice through engagement with Business in the Community.
The Team provide strategic direction and pro-actively address specific campaign priorities such as Leadership, Progression, Recruitment and closer working with the government by identifying opportunities and suggesting ideas to increase engagement and commitment to the agenda. They assist the Race Equality campaign in becoming an effective voice of business by being aware of the challenges that business leaders face and offer ideas and actions to provide solutions.
- To provide forums for CEOs and other business leaders to define the business agenda and strategic direction on campaigning on race at work
- To accelerate the pace of change with a particular focus on race diversity within their own organisations
- To reach out to members and beyond with new insight, knowledge and tools
- To drive recruitment of new partners through leveraging supply chain relationships and other professional partnerships
- To ensure there is a coherent working together of the Business in the Community workplace campaigns
Please contact Sandra Kerr OBE, Race Equality Director if you are interested in joining the Race Leadership Team.