The Directors of Business in the Community present their Annual Report for the year ending 30 June 2017.
- 692 supported into work, and 1,108 had their capacity for work enhanced
- 55,000 young people through our education programmes
- 142 companies reviewed through FutureProof
- Business Connectors leverage £10.10 for every £1 Big Lottery Funding (£43m leveraged to date)
- 4,874 jobs created by social enterprises on arc
- 12,000 new jobs and 10.8m extra visits reported by High Street towns
- 80 companies have Banned the Box, creating access to more than 715,000 roles